Terms and Conditions
1. No quotation or estimate given by us (the Company) gives rise to a binding contract unless an order is placed by you (the Customer) and accepted by us. Quotations or estimates are valid for 30 days.
2. The price of the goods is our quoted price, or if not quoted, that shown on our current price list. Prices do not include insurance. Delivery charges are dependant on order value and service requirements.
3. Delivery. We aim to despatch orders within 48 hours. If we are unable to complete the order due to shortage of stock. We would expect to complete the order within 7 days. Normally orders are sent by first class post Royal Mail. Large orders may be sent by second class mail or appropriate carrier. The days referred to do not include Saturdays and Sundays or Bank Holidays.
4. The goods will remain our property until all monies owing to us have been paid in full. The risk in the goods shall pass to you on despatch from our premises.
5. You will have deemed to have accepted the goods unless written notice of rejection is received by us within 7 days of delivery. Shortages or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us within 7 days of the due delivery date.
6. You will fully indemnify us against any loss (or injury, including death) to persons or damage caused by goods or their use, except death or injury caused by our negligence and you fully indemnify us for any damage or expense which we incur or sustain as a result of any third party claim arising from the goods and you will promptly provide us with details of such incidence.
7. We will not be responsible for any loss of business or profit or for any consequential loss howsoever arising including delay in or failure to deliver the goods.
8. If any provision of this contract is deemed by the parties to be illegal or unenforceable under any applicable law of, if any court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction in a final decision so determines this contract shall continue in force without such provision with effect from the date of such decision or such date as the parties agree.
9. These conditions are governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court, however proceedings may be brought in the courts of other jurisdictions for the purposes of enforcement of a judgement or order of an English Court.
Mediquip is committed to providing customers with products which perform according to the manufacturer.s specifications.
Items, with exceptions noted below, may be returned for a refund, as long as they are returned within 14 days of receipt, are unused and are in their original and undamaged packaging. Sale items may not be returned unless defective. The full value of any returned non-defective items will be refunded. No returns are accepted after 15 days.
Authorisation for returns should be obtained from Mediquip by phone on 01409 254004 or by email email@example.com
Sterile items may not be returned if the seal or packaging is broken or punctured.
Items cut or altered specifically for the customer may not be returned.
Damaged and defective merchandise should be returned for a full refund including any delivery costs, but must be reported within 7 days.
Mistakes made by Mediquip with regard to orders will be corrected by Mediquip at no additional cost to the customer.
All items must be shipped at the reasonably cheapest rate. e.g. Second Class Royal Mail.